Due to an ever increasing workload on the small amount of volunteers who run the theatre we are introducing a new booking system this year which we hope will be more efficient for all of us.
To make it work it relies on the goodwill of the customer to only book seats he or she intends to collect as we are no longer asking for tickets to be collected in advance of the performance.
To this end it is important that you understand the following conditions.
- Tickets booked and not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of a performance will be charged for.
- Failure to collect tickets booked for a production will result in tickets for all future bookings having to be collected IN ADVANCE of the performance.
- Tickets booked as a group must be collected and paid for in one go. For example: if you book 15 seats for a performance you will not be able to collect and pay for a smaller number on the night. If you are booking for a group of friends please arrive together or have them book their own seats. This is for your protection as a KLT customer. If your guests fail to show up you will be liable for payment of their ticket.
- The Box Office will open 1 hour before curtain up. Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the advertised curtain up time in order to collect your tickets and take your seats.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the program.
- Tickets not collected by the advertised performance start time can and will be resold to customers queuing for returns.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
If you have any questions regarding these conditions please contact us using our CONTACT FORM